- If you are a new member, you will fill out the membership application and follow instructions provided to you for payment options.
- If you are a returning member with a member number, you may make full or partial payments at any time during the year. Please take note of late fees and when they will be applied.
- Venmo – If you choose venmo please be sure to add 2% to the total to cover venmo fees. To calculate the total you should venmo multiply what you were planning to pay by 1.02 and venmo that amount using the link below. If you do not add the 2% you will receive an invoice for the remainder of what you owe. https://venmo.com/code?user_id=3213418907566080380&created=1643311328.747373&printed=1
- Pay cash or check at the pool during regular pool hours. If in the offseason, you will need to contact us to find out when someone will be there to take your payment.
- Mail a check to PO Box 16733 Mobile, AL 36616 – We do not suggest this option due to inconsistencies.